There are many pricing models out there for Bitcoin, Puell Multiple, Mayer Multiple, Willy Woo’s research, etc. If you’re looking for a easy/passive way to manage Bitcoins macro-cycles. The 200 Week Moving Average Heatmap is the way to go. You won’t be able to time the exact top, however it’s low-maintenance. Sell in increments, scale out your positions.
The 200 Weekly is Holy because it depicts the average bitcoin price of the last 4 years (3.84 years to be exact). Each halving cycles takes around 4 years.
- 200 Week MovingAverage = 3.84 years
- 100 Week MovingAverage = 1.92 years
- 50 Week MovingAverage = 0.96 year
- 20 Week MovingAverage = 0.384 Year approx 4 Months.
It’s free, relatively accurate and passive. You won’t be able to exactly time the top but that is ok, bitcoin is still one of the best performing assets of this decade.
If you want to maximize your profits without risk.
- Start lending your BTC out (low-risk)
- Diversy your assets 80-90% BTC – 20-10% midcap-lowcap Altcoins. (riskier if you don’t know what you’re doing)
You can lend out your USD or BTC to a centralized exchange like Binance and generate interest. $200k-250k generates around $2000-$3000 per month depending on demand/supply lending rates.
I use 3 different centralized and decentralized exchanges for lending. Curve, Bitfinex, Binance smart chain now supports liquidity-mining (yield-farming)